Royal Ballet School KOREA 2022 Notice
- Intensive course: December 16, 2022 (Fri) to December 21, 2022 (Wed) <6 days>
- Audition: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Master Class: December 16, 2022 (Fri) to December 21, 2022 (Wed) Detailed schedules will be announced later
- Inspire Course: December 16, 2022 (Fri) to December 21, 2022 (Wed) <6 days>
- Completion ceremony and showcase: December 21, 2022 (Wed)
- Intensive course: 1st reception (application fee) - September 26, 2022 - December 05(Mon), 2022 / 2nd reception after the 1st reception deadline is announced later
- Audition accepted: Monday, September 26, 2022 to Monday, December 5 (Mon), 2022
- Master Class: Monday, September 26, 2022 to Monday, December 5 (Mon), 2022
- Inspire Course: September 26, 2022 (Monday) - First-come, first-served (limited to 20 people)
* The waiting list will be decided in the order of deposit after receipt.
1. Intensive course
One day for five days, six to seven hours of class, and on the last day of the sixth day, intensive course / completion ceremony / showcase rehearsal and performance will be held. (Notification of location later)
* Classes are held <Ballet Class / Pointe / Solos / Repertoire> by age of women and <Ballet Class / Solos / Repertoire> by age of men.
2. British Royal Ballet School Audition
Auditions will be held to enter the Royal Ballet School.
Classification of successful auditions
Applicants selected for Korean auditions held during the ROYAL BALLET SCHOOL KOREA period can receive the final admission to Royal Ballet School in the UK immediately.
Applicants selected through Korean auditions can receive final admission to Royal Ballet School after the British Royal Ballet School Intensive period.
Applicants selected through Korean auditions can be admitted to Royal Ballet School in the UK after being invited to the final audition in London.
3. Master Class
1 hour and 30 minutes (1 day class)
Qualification: Korean age from 11 to 23 years old (as of 2022
3 classes by age / Up to less than 30 students
4. Inspire Course (Leader Course)
Inspire Course is a program designed and handed down to classical ballet teachers as a comprehensive series of six seminars at Royal Ballet School in the UK.
In addition to practical classes, it deals with pedagogical topics related to today's dance teachers.
We will teach you how to develop knowledge of classical ballet skills and artistry of dance teachers and teach dance to students.This is because it combines research on pedagogy and ballet techniques in a unique way so that dance teachers can better understand how to teach classical ballet.
Dance teachers can gain valuable Continuous Professional Development (CPD) experience by participating in this inspiring seminar series.
✔ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Inquiries: 010.5656.2935